|Broker Assisted Trades||FREE*|
|ACH - Incoming and Outgoing||FREE|
|Margin Interest||Contact Us|
|Forced Margin/Risk Sellout||$30 + Regular Commission|
|ACAT Outgoing – Non-ACAT Transfer||$75|
|Wire – Domestic||$30|
|Wire – International||$75|
|Option Exercise or Assignment||$30|
|Mandatory Reorg Corporate Actions||$25|
|Sub-Penny Position (per share per month)||$0.0000006|
|Inactivity Fee||$30 per quarter**|
|Stock Locate||As quoted on platform|
|Borrow – Overnight Short Position||Varies***|
*Excessive broker assisted trades = $30 per trade
**If less than 15 trades per quarter.
*** Stock Borrow Fees:
- The Stock Borrow Fee rate can vary dramatically throughout the day and does change from day to day.
- The Stock Borrow Fee is typically known on settlement of the short side of the trade.
- The Stock Borrow Fee continues until the buy side settles.
- The clearing firm may pre-borrow shares at its discretion and pass the cost on to you.
- Stock Borrow Fees are also assessed for weekends, holidays and during trading halts.
- Stock Borrow Fees may extend beyond settlement of your trade.
- Stock Borrow Fees, Fail to deliver fees, or any applicable fee, may be substantial.
- Other fees may apply.
Stock Borrow Fees are Based on: the closing price of the stock rounded up to the next dollar multiplied by the number of shares borrowed rounded up to the next 100 share increment multiplied by the Stock Borrow Fee rate divided by 365.
For example. If short 150 shares of XYZ with a closing price of $32.01 and has a Stock Borrow Fee rate of 325%, the calculation for the Stock Borrow Fee per day is:
- For the calculation, the 150 share position is rounded up to 200 shares and the price is rounded up to $33 per share.
- 200 shares * $33/share * 325% / 365 days = $58.77 / day
|Returned ACH Item||$40|
|Postage and Handling||$4|
|Return Mail Postage and Handling Fee – Bad Address (Per Item)||$10|
|Transfer on Death Application Fee||$75|
|Transfer on Death Change / Revocation||$75|
|Transfer on Death Distribution of Assets||$300|
|Clearance or Transfer of Restricted Stock||$200|
|Rejected Deposits DTC or Agent||$200|
|Free Deliveries DTC||$30|
|NY Window / Physical Delivery||$30|
|Warrants||$25 Per Trade|
|Tender Offer Exchange||$25|
|Mandatory Corporate Actions||$75|
|Voluntary Corporate Action Handling||$90|
|DTCC Fees DTC-Fee-Schedule.pdf (dtcc.com)||At cost|
Please contact us for the most current rates.
Certificate and DWAC deposits and transfers may incur substantially higher fees based on various factors that are not listed on this page.
A $4 per confirmation and $10 per statement fee is charged for physically mailed documents. To avoid these fees, traders can elect to receive their trading confirmations and statements electronically.
The fee information listed here is for informational purposes only. These fees are subject to change at any time and those changes may not be accurately reflected on this page. This is only a partial list of additional fees. View our other “fees” pages for additional information.